About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
- 24" radiant cooktop offers a smooth surface for quick and easy cleaning
- Sleek built-in design fits flush against countertops
- Schott glass ceramic panel combines the aesthetics of glass with the heat resistance and stability of ceramic
- Standard dial controls along right side of cooktop for convenience and safety
- 4 heating elements: one 8.3" 2500W dual element, one 7.1" 1800W element, two 5.5" 1200W elements
- Dual element accommodates large cookware for big batches and home canning
- Dual Element indicator light and Hot Surface indicator light
- Overheat protection for added piece of mind
- Power Rating: 240V ~ 60 Hz / 27.9 amps / 6700 watts
The Magic Chef 24-inch wide built-in electric cooktop offers sleek, modern lines and many of the features found in larger cooktops. This gives you maximum functionality in minimal spaces. Four radiant elements, including a dual element, provide excellent heat control and can easily accommodate your favorite cookware. Schott glass ceramic panel combines the aesthetics of glass with the heat resistance and stability of ceramic for durability and easy cleanup.